• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    I completely agree with Andreas_Wolf in his last few posts in this thread (what a surprise ;-) ).

I also hope that negative comments like the one minator made will stop, or become less frequent, even here on MorphZone.org. There are OS4 users that read threads here, though not too many I would imagine.

There is nothing positive to be gained by making childish negative comments about OS4 and I would hope that most, or all of us here can move on to more productive ways of promoting MorphOS, as ridiculing OS4 has proved to have the opposite effect on most of the rest of the Amiga community.

I know that I have expressed my opinions on how to promote MorphOS, and more specifically how NOT to promote MorphOS here more times than most people want to remember, so I won't go into details again. But I will urge all members here and users of MorphOS to refrain from disrespecting OS4 users and developers. It only hurts our chances of gaining more MorphOS users and I cannot stress enough how important it is to have a larger user base and more developers.

It is the difference between being nothing more than a large club, or a worldwide community of thriving users and developers that sustains itself, or better yet, grows over time.

MorphOS is a better OS on cheaper and faster hardware that is easier for most people to obtain. We don't need to degrade anything, or anyone to promote our OS of choice.

[ Edited by amigadave 19.12.2011 - 17:17 ]
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »20.12.11 - 02:15