• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    @wolfe,

Are you located within the USA?

Quote:

We still have MorphOS booting on both an ODW and an Efika Open Client. Please stop by the office and we can still show the same demo we did years ago.

R&B :-)

@bbrv,

I did not realize that you still had an interest in MorphOS? I know that your previous promotion of MorphOS for the Efika 5200b probably did not return a profit, or turn out the way you had hoped it would, but are you still interested in promoting MorphOS in any way? Are you still interested in seeing MorphOS ported to any of your new hardware?

I still have hopes that a larger MorphOS user base can be "Grown" over time, so I am looking for ways I can help that happen. If we only have approximately 500 to 700 registered MorphOS2.x users today and most of them are hesitant to spend money on commercial MorphOS native software, there is little incentive for programmers to spend much time writing apps and games for MorphOS. I'd like to try to change that situation (slowly, but with measurable progress each quarter).

The alternative is to give up promoting MorphOS at all, and settle with using Linux, MacOSX or Windows for everything.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »01.11.11 - 03:00