• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    @matt3,

What software are you using for word processing on MorphOS, Google Docs, PageStream, something else?

@Jim,

I would like to begin again to offer MorphOS compatible hardware to developers that are interested in using and developing for MorphOS, so keep your eyes open for cheap compatible hardware, like eMacs and G4 PowerMacs. We need to find at least one or two MorphOS users in Europe that will also help getting MorphOS compatible hardware into the hands of developers over there that do not already have a MorphOS compatible system.

I would like to have a goal of getting at least one MorphOS compatible system into the hands of a developer each month, or every two months. I wish I had kept all 7 of the 1.25GHz G4 PowerMacs that I had for this purpose, instead of selling them to other people that may, or may not have been really interested in MorphOS, or have no programming skills. I'll start looking for deals on compatible systems to buy for developers again this weekend.

If we can find at least one person in the UK and one in Germany, France, or Italy that will do the same, I would be willing to donate some money for them to buy and distribute MorphOS compatible systems to developers across the "Pond", or anywhere else (Australia, New Zealand, Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Japan, India, Africa).

I still want to think of ways to present MorphOS to more AmigaOS3.x users and former Amiga users that are not active in any way with Amiga now, plus do some work to introduce Mac users that are still fond of "Low End" PPC Mac hardware to what MorphOS is. We just need to think of ways we can show off MorphOS in a good light to get positive responses and pick up some new users and hopefully a few new programmers.

Anyone else interested in brainstorming with me on these ideas, please contact me.

[ Edited by amigadave 29.10.2011 - 13:57 ]
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »29.10.11 - 21:56