memering
    osco
    redrumloa
    Samurai_Crow
    Targhan (maybe???)
    VelcroSP
    Xdelusion
    xyphoid

18 so far (alphabetically listed this time). That is a little better than what I was afraid would be the total number a couple of days ago, but still embarrassingly low number for such a fine working OS. I think we can do better, but as so many OS3.x and 4.x users have pointed out many times, we can't get more users by insulting their choices, any other OS, or pointing out the negative parts of other OSes. We have to concentrate only on the positive things that can be done on and with MorphOS and let people that have not already become entrenched in other choices make up their own minds.

Getting anyone to choose to start using MorphOS is not an easy task. There is no rational reason to do it when there is no compelling reason to run any Amiga, or MorphOS software today. It is all just for fun, or like of the way the OS works.

I think there are still many current AmigaOS3.x users, or former Amiga users, that have not made a decision about any Next Gen Amiga system that can be enticed to try MorphOS, if it is presented in the right way to them. For 99.99% of OS4 users, it is a waste of time and breath to even mention MorphOS.

[ Edited by amigadave 28.10.2011 - 23:25 ]
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »29.10.11 - 07:24