• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    "would like a webpage for it.. here or on the amigaclub.be server, I don't care. It's easier to point people (devs, contributors, sponsors, ... ) to a dedicated webpage and makes it also easier to post about it on various other websites and point to it"

i can agree 100%. the project can roll on w/o the webpage but the sooner it has one the better chance to get it be succesfull. heck, this kind of stuff can even be "advertised" to outside of this community to get some more developers interested (maybe with amiga past or just a good coder who wants to try him/herself with a new system - ofcoz the person must have the required skills and proven track record what hes done or can do). i bet there some devs out there who hasnt played with morphos only coz he aint got any system to run it on but if he could get one for free and all he have to do is to code some ass-banging app then he would surely apply:)

i also have a powermac (lowest model, 3,1 w. g4/400) which i would donate for some really interesting project (duh it surely needs a faster cpu card to make it usable) so i can take the central-european region:)
    DEAD pegII/G4@1000.1gb ram.radeon 9200pro
    240 gigz hd.nec dvdrw.MorphOS 2.4 DEAD
    -=-=-=-
    amiga1200T.blizzardppc@180/040@25.96megz ram
    -=-=-=-=-
    zx.spectrum@3.5
  • »20.01.11 - 23:26
    Profile Visit Website