• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

Jim wrote:
    I've already contacted Oepabakkes about shipping him a video card and an NEC based USB 2.0 card to complete his MDD.

Like Dave I'd like to look at donating a whole system too.

Do we need a website or can this be managed as a thread(s)?

I don't think we need a separate website for this project, as I don't see it as being anything too large, or happening too often that we could not just handle it here in the forums, or perhaps the webmaster of MorphZone.org would consider setting up a new area that remains on the front page of this site for developers to request donated equipment and submit their qualifications and development accomplishments and future intentions/projects, so the people who are donating the gear can evaluate the worthiness of each request and developer on a "case-by-case" basis.

That is just my idea on this topic and others may feel differently. Further discussion will be useful, and then spreading the word on many other forum sites will be needed to draw the attention of potential developers who would be interested in creating new, native MorphOS software, but have difficulty in affording the needed MorphOS compatible computer gear to work on such projects.

[ Edited by amigadave on 2011/1/19 21:19 ]
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »20.01.11 - 05:16