• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    amiades
    The only point in the example, was finding a way, in which things are effective, and not just doing it as I feel is good, just, lawful or whatever, and hoping other people will agree, and if they don't agree, is their problem. Just that.

Quote:

So I conclude the best measure to never offend anybody would be to never ever write in a forum, right? ;-)

Well, of course that is a solution, and a very effective one... but well, it's not what we pretend xD. It's like when Catholic Church sais the true solution against AIDS, is the abstinence... well, in fact is true, but it's not the solution we are looking for xD.

Quote:

I'll only do unto others as I would have others do unto me.

It depends in how you see that saying... It can be understood as "I will give links as answers to others, as I will be happy with the others do the same", which is good, but also as "I will offend the others (although not intentional), and I will be happy when they offend me", which might not be as good xD. But I think you got the point I wanted to explain.

Just to end, I would like to ask everyone not to get pissed for a stupid thing (and I'm not referring to insults, and those things, but to the small thing that started it all).

Now, you all probably see me as that kind of guy that smokes weed, and wants everyone to be in peace and all that... and is not even near to the truth... but well, never mind xD.
  • »24.11.10 - 15:31