• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    jcmarcos
    I'd also say that this post-Genesi era is surprinsing me every day. Until now, amigans have alwasy had this sick "mother company" dependency, and in our case, it's been Genesi, until they first diverted to Linux, and then to ARM.

Logic would say that amigans would follow Genesi as little ducks follow mother duck. But it hasn't happened: The MorphOS Team took a brilliant decision going to Mac hardware (which happens to be good and cheap). I'm very proud of what this little group has achieved, because it's been their honest hard work rewarded directly by we consumers.

Meanwhile, Genesi's PowerDeveloper.org site shows much less activity than MorphZone.org, which is quite a surprise. I agree that Genesi's support is great, but you should also agree that they have promised too many things that didn't happen. Perhaps that was becasue every one was tied to some third party agreement that was never fulfilled. Genesi's business is much harder to do, of course, but MorphOS Team delivers instead of promising, as they don't have this kind of dependencies.
  • »18.11.10 - 07:30