• Jim
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Jim
    OK, here goes, received today:

Iggybeans,

Who are you, what rock did you crawl out from under, who appointed you king of technocratia, and what is your real name? I know you love those avatars, but since you know who I am, I would like to address you by a name. If you want a discussion, I will be more than happy to answer EVERY single question you may have. IN DETAIL. The ignoramuses that are espousing all these hilarious fabrications and conjectures are not only way off base, but sometimes actually approach borderline slander and libel.

Since you have such strong convictions, and actually took the time to write your email, are you strong enough to confront me directly, or are you only able to maintain your position without a responsive recipient on the other end of your diatribes. Let's see.

If you actually had the balls to call me, I would give it a 95% chance that you would change your position 180 degrees regarding Commodore. There is so much to tell, yet reading those forum posts do give up quite a laugh. Knowledge is golden?want some gold?

Although I don't expect your reply, I will be more than willing to continue your inquisition anytime. You'll be in for quite a shock when you realize what is really going on behind the scenes, and in hindsight, even you will see how ridiculous most of those posted comments really are.

Barry

Barry S. Altman/ CEO
    Commodore USA, LLC

This is the first of two messages. For some reason both mention my balls. He seems really concerned with my testicles. Tonight I plan on standing on my lawn and waving them toward the South while I piss in his general direction.

Edit - Make that three messages and counting.

[ Edited by Jim on 2010/9/2 2:52 ]
    "Never attribute to malice what can more readily explained by incompetence"
  • »02.09.10 - 01:20