• MorphOS Developer
    CISC
    @Andreas_Wolf:
    Quote:

Maybe you should talk to MorphOS Team member CISC. He thinks that "among current-gen consoles the Wii is still the most likely candidate for MorphOS". So maybe he's interested in a port of MorphOS to an emulated (and extended) Wii as well.

Heh, you need to stop quoting me as if there's ever any actual chance that it will happen... ;)

Quote:

Not quite. I don't know the MorphOS Team's internal 'rules' to come to a decision for or against certain new target hardware (be it physical or emulated), so I don't know if CISC would even be allowed to collaborate with you on this project (provided he wants to). But asking can never hurt, I guess. Only the answer can tell you if there's "at least "minimal" chance".

Well, what I can tell you though is that emulator-support is not likely to ever see the light of day outside of bigfoot's Look-What-I-Can-Do projects, mostly due to obvious reasons like impossible to control licenses etc.

Additionally I'm currently not in a position to work on anything MorphOS related, and probably won't be for quite some time (mainly due to time-constraints, but there are also some practical issues that need to be resolved (basically I have no up-and-running MorphOS hardware (it's not broken, it just has nowhere to live (power) and breathe (network))). :P

- CISC
  • »14.03.11 - 13:19