• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    jcmarcos
    Quote:

Piru wrote:

Mr Pascal Papara recently had this to say about MorphOS: "On the Amiga Event in Essen someone told me that even the MorphOS Team said they will stop using PowerPC in 2013. We will see."

This is not true. No such statement has been given.

Well, actually, no one can say it's true or not. The problem is drawing wild hypothesis just sparked by a "a guy told me someone told him". Fortunately, the fellows here are mature enough not to do so. But consider the "fun" we're missing...

Another very disturbing phrase, even more than the one we're talking about, would be this:

Quote:

Pascal Papara wrote:

AROS in 5 years is 64Bit, could be the base of MorphOS x86.

Another (insert-adjective-of-choice)) speculation to debate on, at wish. In my opinion, that wouldn't be MorphOS. But if it runs MorphOS software, and looks like MorphOS... Both things are technically possible. Chances of actualy happening, well, are dictated by real world circumnstances, as always.

For record's sake, that "statement" from Pascal is in the absolutely great interviev with David Brunet, published by Obliguement magazine just some days ago. I got to know about it thanks to the equally great and longest-standing Amiga-news.de site.
  • »05.08.10 - 08:03