• Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    wolfe
    I would rather the MorphOS team concentrate on improving the OS for the hardware we already have. Looking to the future is good, but at present the OS doesn't fully support the hardware its on.

Jit for emu, wifi (Airport), printing (cups), Improved USB stack (audio usb out & capture, video out & capture), audio capture on native inputs, firewire stack improvement, duel monitor support, 3D support for all 2D supported video cards, at least for the ATI cards, firewall and server capabilities not to mention HD drivers/HDMI etc....

Every time MOS runs on one piece of hardware, people want it to run on something else before the OS has matured on the hardware its currently on. Spending more time on new drivers than substance for what we already have.

I would prefer a more complete OS, to improve the already impressive user experience. I don't want it to be a hobby OS.

If i'm wrong or overlooked something, I apologize. I have been away for the most part for almost 2 years (Busy fighting the big C.), touching base as possible over time. My main connection with wifi and the world has been a freaking iPad. Boring.
  • »16.01.14 - 06:17