• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

Piru wrote:
    <bigfoot> http://bigfoot.morphos-team.net/test/powermacg5_showconfig.jpeg - only a day late, but oh well :)

After all the MorphOS Team has written in the past stating that MorphOS cannot, or will not be ported to any G5 Mac hardware, now you show us a screen shot of progress being made to do exactly the opposite!

That is awesome news and must have many of the AOS4.x development team sh!tt!ng their pants as they see any chance of getting even close to MorphOS performance on AOS4.x fading from their grasp for another several years (if ever).

I also am watching the progress on the G4 PowerBooks as I really want a MorphOS laptop and the G4 PowerBook is a great machine. From the video provided that was taken at the Essen show, it looks like the trackpad driver is completed and I thought I heard that the Ethernet driver for the PowerBook was identical as the Ethernet driver for the G4 PowerMac MDD and that it was also completed, so I am wondering what else is left to do that is preventing a release of MorphOS that supports both the G4 PowerBook and PowerMac?
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »25.07.10 - 21:57