• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    I have not turned on my MorphOS Mini in a couple of weeks since I moved some computers around, so I have not yet upgraded to MorphOS2.5, but plan to very soon. Maybe on Sunday I will find some time. From reading this thread, am I right in assuming that the installer has been removed from the Ultimate Pack 1.6.0 beta and it must all be installed manually, or has only the Polynet installer been altered or removed after geit's request? I am not clear on what the complaint is/was, nor am I clear on what was done to correct it, as I have no experience with any prior packs from papiosaur or anyone else.

I was planning on doing a backup of my MorphOS Mini's 2.4 install and then installing 2.5 and this Ultimate Pack 1.6.0 from scratch on a clean hard drive. I have an 80gb internal hdd inside the Mini and a 250gb hdd in a Lacie external hdd enclosure. Currently I have both hard drives partitioned with space for MorphOS and MacOSX on each of them, which I plan on keeping, even though I rarely run MacOSX on my PPC MacMini as I have two other Mac x86 computers to run OSX on when I want or need it. With that in mind I am open to suggestions on what partition sizes I should use for each, as now would be a good time to adjust them before doing the clean install of MorphOS2.5. Has anyone tried to access their MacOSX iTunes library from MorphOS to play movies and music while using MorphOS2.x instead of having duplicate files on separate MacOSX and MorphOS2.x partitions? It would be nice to have all my music and movies/TV shows in one place in the iTunes library and be able to play all of them from any computer I own that is connected to my home LAN.

Since the last question is not directly connected to the Ultimate Pack 1.6.0 beta version, feel free to send me a PM instead of being off topic in this thread, if you think that is more appropriate.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »09.07.10 - 06:12