• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    @boot_wb,

Wow! That is some quote you dug up on yourself regarding how long it would take to port to the G5.

3 months is a lot different than 4 years, but then the bounty is only for porting to one specific model of the G5 PowerMac, which might work on more models of the G5 PowerMac, or might not. Since most of the work probably was already done when the "Proof of Concept" was done a few years ago, there is less work to do now, to get the port completed.

I am not going to go searching through all of my old posts to see what my estimate(s) were of how long I thought it would take to port to the G5, because I am sure any estimate I gave probably would have included more than a port to just one model.

I am just happy that this one port is happening, and there is a chance that it will work on my dual 2.7GHz G5 PowerMac tower, even though I would keep my G5 just to run MacOSX Leopard & Final Cut Studio even if it never runs any version of MorphOS3.x. At least now there is a chance that I will be able to run MorphOS3.x on my dual 2.7GHz G5 PowerMac.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »02.11.12 - 04:56