• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Andreas_Wolf
    > Care to elaborate what you wanna tell with your link?

Yes, of course. It is meant to take you to a three day old posting of mine where I reported the announcement of the APM86491.

> I see the Sam460 specs only...

I guess you're using MorphZone with reversed posting order then. Unfortunately, the MorphZone upgrade from some months ago destroyed the facility to link to a particular posting regardless of the selected posting order. In this regard, the upgrade was more of a downgrade actually. I could give you a direct link using reversed order and the new 'showonepost' facility but this only works for postings on page #1 of a thread so as soon as my posting drops to page #2 due to new postings in the thread the link will stop working. This is the same with my 'post_id' plus fragment identifier links I used before the upgrade. So unfortunately, my MorphZone interlinks can only work with non-reversed posting order. This also means that all my older interlinks from before the upgrade don't work anymore. What I could do to work around this problem is to hardcode the non-reversed posting order in my links like this:

https://morph.zone/modules/newbb_plus/viewtopic.php?forum=3&topic_id=7001&start=671&sortorder=0

This should take you to the right posting (does it?) but may confuse you because of the non-reversed order, i.e. reversed compared to the way you chose to view threads here on MorphZone.
  • »25.06.11 - 11:18