• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Zylesea
    I started with C++ (yes, *pure* C++, not C first) and I think that was a rather hard bread. You know, I am only an occasional programmer and IMHO C(++) is usually too hard if you don't use it frequently. I am still very bad on C++ and pretty much fail in writing stuff for MorphOS (stone me, but with the MFC it is is easier - due to endless documentaion and tutorials). Stuff like makefiles are still a red rag for me.
    Anyway I would recommend Python. Haven't used it myself yet though but it is said to be rather easy (on my old university department (biological cybernetics) they use it now for the beginners courses) and IIRC there are libs to use MUI. So you can make "real" MorphOS programs, other than with, say, Hollywood (which i also use from time to time for easy stuff and I kind of like it). Having a look on Python is still on my to do list.
    --
    http://via.bckrs.de

Whenever you're sad just remember the world is 4.543 billion years old and you somehow managed to exist at the same time as David Bowie.
    ...and Matthias , my friend - RIP
  • »15.06.10 - 19:15
    Profile Visit Website