• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Posts: 11974 from 2003/5/22
    From: Germany
    > I will use the term 5121e to refer to the board

    Seems like you're trying to invent your own fantasy terminology then. That way proper communication is moribund. What term will you use to refer to the chip? And how will you express yourself when talking about the chip and the board in one sentence or paragraph?

    > I don't necessarily type out the full nomenclature

    The difference between a chip and a board has little to do with nomenclature. It's a fundamental *technical* difference.

    > As far as I'm aware, you're the only one who
    > seems to struggle with comprehending this.

    "Seems" is the keyword here. While I can't speak for others I know that not objecting to something doesn't equal understanding it.
  • »28.07.10 - 23:32