• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Zylesea
    I reread my earlier post again. With the "port done" pharse I also wanted to point to the fact, that other Apple hardware ports may benefit more from the ports done yet than a PS3 port. But I agree that was at best half hearted worded. Don't mind that post too much anyway.

And: The "48 month" were a typo/miscalculation. I meant 24 months (which is not meant literally, but more like a "till about end of 2012 the workbok is filled with Apple ppc hardware support". I think we cannot predict what the market ("our niche", ppc and - to a lesser account - computing in general) is in two years tme and what approach will be worthwhile to follow by then.

And as Pega-1 a few times indirectly indicated already: continued work on MorphOS also depends on success of the current work. I.e. if no new users arrive, the motivation to continue development will probably not become stronger.
    --
    http://via.bckrs.de

Whenever you're sad just remember the world is 4.543 billion years old and you somehow managed to exist at the same time as David Bowie.
    ...and Matthias , my friend - RIP
  • »25.10.10 - 01:02
    Profile Visit Website