• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Zylesea
    @ Andreas Wolf:

I didn't say "port done" would imply to think about (and actually *do*) future ports. but the workbook for the foreseeable future seems to be well filled: Powerbook and G5. I think there's no room for more hardwrae support for the next couple of month (now to 48 months).
    Maybe I worded teh sentence a bit unsharp (I guess most ppl are able to interpret these unsharpness corectly), but the "port one" part of my sentence was primarily focused to those ppl who don't take what's available now, but project everything into a coming future (not you, you enjoy the mini probably as much as I do). But this attitude "I don't buy now because in two more weeks (tm) comes something much more potent " is what this micro market hurts quite a bit.
    And I think in this regard Pega-1's statement was very clear. PS3 port will not happen - at lest not in a foreseeable future. So if you're interested in MorphOS you don't need to wait, but can use it today.

[ Editiert durch Zylesea an 2010/10/23 21:38 ]
    --
    http://via.bckrs.de

Whenever you're sad just remember the world is 4.543 billion years old and you somehow managed to exist at the same time as David Bowie.
    ...and Matthias , my friend - RIP
  • »23.10.10 - 19:36
    Profile Visit Website