• Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    xyphoid
    I have a problem which has grown to be a big one. I was using owb, and left the the os running for a while, and when I returned to open a new url it locked up. I reset and tried to reopen on the icon on the panel menu but it didn't mount, it also froze the sys. I tried again after another reset, this time going directly to its location, but it still didn't mount, and froze the sys again. I reset and tried other programs, which were dropped into the panel, which all worked, everything except the owb. I figured it was a cache error to .recycled where if I delete the cookies, ect, it would come about, but now I get a needs bsdsocket.library request, and the triangle pointer at start (ambient). The screen still locks up with any access to reading entire (dh2:) so essentially, my os is broke. I figured I'd use my old qbtools, but that doesn't work on my sys. it executes, but can't read the gui, nor will it select opts.

I then figured go to the bootcd and delete the entire folder, but it wouldn't allow it and I got a requester
    "smartFilesystem DH2:(ide.device,unit0) findextentbnode:findbnode()can't find key9509228 continue/nomore requesters"

I had another file which wouldn't delete previously, and I just moved it into an unnamed folder. I figured I could do this again, but that
    didn't work either.

Guys, I didn't install anything new except dropping executables into c for bluehd, but a few days ago, and it has been fine since. Only mishap r key was accidentally pressed while my sys window was opend prompting i guess a rename of the shell window? I closed it out, but how knows?

I really liked my set up I mean with all the current layout, I'd really hate to have to reinstall/reformat to get this thing working again......any help :-?

[ Edited by xyphoid on 2010/2/21 3:38 ]
  • »21.02.10 - 06:10