• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

Andreas_Wolf wrote:
    > I'll bet if the X5000 was available for purchase now, we would have
    > a release of MorphOS3.10 [...]. So, in a way, Hyperion may be
    > responsible for the delayed release of MorphOS3.10

http://morph.zone/modules/newbb_plus/viewtopic.php?forum=3&topic_id=11650&start=36

You once told me why your links in forum messages point to the wrong message, due the preference I have set for reading these forums, but I have forgotten what you wrote, and how I can change my settings, so I can click on the many links you use to make your point of view known. Something about threaded vs linear, or newest post vs oldest post showing up at the top of a thread.

I wish there was a fix for this forum software, so I could keep my current settings, which show the newest forum posts at the top, and what ever setting I am currently using, regarding threaded, or non-threaded reading of the forums, and still allow me to click on links of other forum posts, and not go to some completely unrelated forum thread. Before you pointed out the problem with the forum software, I was very confused by the forum posts you would provide links to, to answer questions, or make your point of view known.

For example; when I click on your link above in this forum thread, it takes me to the thread about the release of MorphOS3.10 in a week, with the post from you saying something about Cherry Darling and who works, or formerly worked for them, which to me, has nothing to do with Hyperion being responsible for any delay in the release of MorphOS3.10.

I'll switch my preferences to show the oldest forum posts first, instead of the newest posts at the top, to see if that fixes the problem.

Edit: Yep, that fixed it! What a pain in the ass though. I much prefer to have the newest forum posts shown at the top of pages.

[ Edited by amigadave 04.08.2016 - 14:16 ]
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »04.08.16 - 20:03