• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    mihailod
    Hey, no problem man! I understand the vigor and recklesness of youth :-) BUT I hope that energy will be backed up with devoting some time and skills to create some great programs for MorphOS ;-)

In other news: I installed SimpleMail 0.35 for 68K CPU as it was suggested (thanks! again, it was not obvious, OS should detect that you are about to run an OS4 program and warn you that there are better alternatives or at least tell you what are you doing (of course, with ability to say "Don't warn me ever again" for experienced users) -- something like OSX does when you launc PPC program and don't have Rosetta or something like that) and it works flaweslly EXCEPT... There is always EXCEPT dammit. If I try to send email to a Hotmail account it shows error message "RCPT Failed". I don't know why it does not like Hotmail (I have an ancient account there, back from 1996 before Microsoft acquired Hotmail which I sometimes use for testing). Otherwise I think it works although I only tried to send email to 2 MobileMe accounts and that consistently worked.

Of course, then I also discovered that OWB does not work well with Hotmail but I don't care that much. Just reporting...
  • »16.01.10 - 23:29