• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    mihailod
    Thanks!

Yeah, I noticed Scandal, we'll see if it works with my scanner. Incidentally, the driver for this Scanner (ancient Cannon Lide 25, eBay value $1 but works fine!) is the only PowerPC process on my Intel Mac. Fortunately, I installed Rosetta during Snow Leopard upgrade so it still works...

I checked more stuff just now. The list is:

1. MorphOS 2.4 installation CD (already burnt and ready)
    2. Mac Mini G4 (getting it tomorrow)
    3. USB mouse (found a basic Logitech 2-button + scroll wheel one; it must work I guess)
    4. USB keyboard (the only one I have is a wireless one which is not supported and, interestingly enough, not all Apple USB keyboards seem to be supported according to this site, so I will bring 2 models from the office tomorrow just in case (an older "classic" one and a newer "slim" one; at the worst case, a simple mini USB keyboard can be bought for $17 at the nearby Fry's)
    5. Monitor (won't shell out money for a separate monitor yet... will use my 23" Apple Cinema HD display for now and see how it behaves... most likely will buy something cheap (19" <$150) if it turns out that I need a dedicated monitor for this machine
    6. Ethernet cable (will bring one from the office tomorrow)

Will report how it goes...
  • »08.01.10 - 05:49