• Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Jambalah
    Quote:

So whats your point? Its still way cheaper and you get a CD and a box. For the price of MOS they should send you a gold coin and a slice of damn German Chocolate cake!

My point?!? Oh, simply tell that 4.1 with taxes touches 120 euros, nothing more. Absolutely no critics or whatelse. If you read my opinion some posts above, you will find this concept: if I want to buy, I should buy only paying. And I know the amount...
    I don't want to discuss if price is right or not. I mean, everyone knows it's a enough heavy price... Does everyone knows how heavy was/is the necessary work to realize MorphOS as the lightning os (!!) that it is?
    Is a Horrible-Flag or Crunched-Fruit company behind the Team, providing wages and all the rest, due to made their work much more comfortable, without worries?
    Amigadave pointed some really good facts. I'm totally agree with him.. except for selling Pegasos ...I'll never sell my beloved Peggy :-)
    And I'm agree with the price reduction of MorphOS licence could be a real good "point of return" of many users and a "point of acquisition" of many others. I bought the 111,11 license when 2.0 came out, I had MorphOS installed with time limitation and enjoying this gem convinced me to buy. Even though 150 euros had been the price to pay. I've never had regrets.
    But let's no discuss about prices or whatelse.
    Would and could we find a solution?!?
    Would and could we do a brainstorming to find how to better support the MorphOS Team, due to make them able to do a better work without problems?
    Are we able to guarantee their work on MorphOS so that this could become not only a hobbyst OS?
    Want and can are really divergent verbs and they ask constant application., not always possible.
    The alternative already exists.

[ Edited by Jambalah on 2009/10/28 11:00 ]
    Pegasos II 1 ghz
    Powermac G4 Quicksilver with Sonnet Encore 1.8 ghz
    Powermac G4 MDD single 1.25 ghz, silenced for ears health...
    Powermac G5 dual 2.7 ghz I'll be back...
    Powermac G5 dual 2.0 ghz
    Powerbook G4 1.67 ghz 17
  • »28.10.09 - 08:56