• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

amigagr wrote:

that's the one reason. the other is that i have 2 homes in 2 diferent cities and i have the sam and mini
    to one of them, the pegasos to the other.
    this way i have both os4 and morphos anyware i live.
    (you can call it ''amiga anyware''!)

i would like to buy the mini-mos key but i can't at this price as i have a lot other things
    to spend money too... at least for the moment.

I can understand your money being too tight right now and you buying the license a little later, but I still think you should sell the Peg2, and keep monitors in each house, then just transport the MacMini with you back and forth between the two houses. It is just as easy as a laptop to take with you if you leave a keyboard, mouse and monitor in each house and just take the Mini with you where ever you go. Selling the Peg2 gets you enough money for the MacMini license fee, plus puts money in your pocket to pay other bills or buy more Amiga gear, or software! So, I still think that is the best solution, specially if you can sell your Peg2 to someone who is not already a MOS user, as that will grow our user base by One.

Edit: I completely understand anyone who does not want to sell any of their computers (all you have to do is look in my house where there are more than 15 computers, maybe even more than 20, to see that it is hard for me to sell any of my computers), but I was just suggesting a solution to a problem that has benefits in many different ways. I have been going back and forth about my decision to sell or keep my Efika with licensed MOS2.4 installed, now that I have MOS2.4 installed and registered on my MacMini.

[ Edited by amigadave on 2009/10/28 11:00 ]
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »28.10.09 - 03:04