• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Andreas_Wolf
    > this actually shows that sometimes you don't know what you're
    > talking about.

Yes, and I admitted that I was wrong in that Atom based LimePC matter. And I admitted that I admitted that I was wrong in that Atom based LimePC matter. What more do you want me to do regarding that Atom based LimePC matter? And where is the connection to the Volari matter where you are wrong but don't admit that you are?

> You admitted this one only because it was such a bonehead mistake
    > it was impossible not to admit.

So why don't you admit that you're wrong in that Volari matter where it's obvious that you are wrong?

> Contrast that with your thousand word essays that a link to a
    > discussion that includes only "hypernyms" like "LimePC" and "etc."
    > means that those discussions include a specific model of LimePC

That discussion included each and every model of LimePC that meet.mrnrg was offering through his eBay shop at that point in time. That includes that specific model.

> when it fact they say nothing about that model, and don't tell
    > anyone anything about that model

His statements about his LimePC offerings included that model as well as all other models he was offering at that point in time.

> and don't refer to that model by any name or term.

You did ask for discussions that include that model, not for discussions that include a denomination of that model.

Btw, what's that do do with the Volari matter?

> And contrast that with your many other trolls, like the repeated
    > one that I "deny the existence" of Genesi announcements and projects.

I proved that you denied the existence of that particular Genesi announcement and project. As well as I rectified all your false and trolling claims about the Volari matter you did in this thread. Now it's up to you to confess that you were wrong.
  • »08.10.09 - 18:40