• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Andreas_Wolf
    Nice example. That proves that your claim I'm arguing for arguing's sake is false. I admit when I'm wrong, I always do. Thanks for proving my point.

> His gratitude didn't last long.

Why should it? I thanked you for correcting me regarding my claim where I was wrong. Should I thank you for your numerous nonsense claims that don't have anything to do with the Atom based LimePC thing just because you were once right while I was wrong?

> Judge for yourself who makes incorrect claims.

Full ack.

> I don't have the time to respond to his latest strange ramble below

It's really symptomatical how you alway have time to respond to my posts but never ever address in detail my factual claims about the matter.

> he removes from context my comments referencing Granny

The context was the Volari thread, so takemehomegrandma's post was about some Efika project with Volari gfx (be it on-board or on-card). There were (at least) 2 Genesi projects with Volari gfx, one came to fruition, one didn't (the latter being the one takemehomegrandma was about). Both of them were based on the MPC5200B. You said that takemehomegrandma was wrong with the project he told about being based on the MPC5200B. In claiming he was wrong you denied the existence of that MPC5200B based project he told about.

> I referred only to the project that became the CherryPal.

But what does that have to do with Volari gfx at all (that's what the thread was about), and the reason for Frank "pega-1" Mariak to start Volari driver development? Remember, you said you think that Genesi's MPC5121e based project was the reason for him starting Volari driver development.
    And why do you claim several times that takemehomegrandma was wrong back then with his claims about MPC5200B and Volari, when you are talking off-topic about a completely different project? That would be like: "My shoes are red" - "No, you are wrong, because my hat is black". Ridiculous.

> I didn't deny other announcements

You did. See my list of quotes above. 4 of them 6 don't have anything to do with you referring to what takemehomegrandma said, or you referring to any MPC5121e based project. They are about the technical feasibility of an MPC5200B based project involving onboard gfx.

> it'd be silly to do so.

Full ack. But you did.

> He cowardly suggests that I lied

Wrong. If I think someone lies I say so. You were the one superfluously trying to educate me on the difference between lying and just being wrong, remember? In this Volari matter I think you're just being wrong. Can't you for once admit you were wrong and made false claims? I can, as you proved.

> I told the truth

No, you made false statements. And by saying you told the truth you are wrong once more.

> or minimum what I believed to be true.

I never disputed that regarding the Volari matter. You may believe you told the truth, but you didn't. Unintentionally making false claims doesn't render these claims true.

> He fabricates a quote.

Where exactly?

> It's the usual.

It's usual that I quote my discussion partner in online forum based discussions. That's a necessity for a good factual argument.

> He'll do whatever he can to keep the argument going.

You just proved the contrary by refering to that Atom based LimePC matter, remember? It's in your post. Apart from that, I'll do whatever I can to make you admit you were wrong when I think you are/were wrong. And I'll do whatever I can to expose your nonsense claims that you use to cover your prior nonsense claims that you use to cover...

> It's trolling.

...that you do.
  • »07.10.09 - 13:40