• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Andreas_Wolf
    > I am not going to let that duplicitous little weasel go at me
    > without responding.

Yeah, I urge you to respond to my factual claims instead of distracting more and more.

> The guy literally changes my words so he can argue with them forever.

I changed nothing. I merely quoted you on the nonsense you've been spreading.

> He changed "*a* gfx *coprocessor*" to "*the* gfx *core*"
    > (emphasis added).

I didn't.

> he says he will do it all he likes.

No, I said I will quote you all I like.

> He [...] inserts [brackets] with stuff I never said

You mean where you were refering to what takemehomegrandma wrote, expressed that you share his opinion and afterwards disputed all that? You're full of inconsistency.

> or meant.

It's your problem if you say things you never meant.

> I say I didn't say or mean that

But you said it. Again: It's your problem if you say things you don't mean. And regarding the things you afterwards claimed you meant: they didn't make sense and they were contradicting themselves, and they still are.

> he says yes you did and I will do it all I like.

I said I will quote you all I like and I will expose your contradictions and inconsistencies all I like. And I will. Promised.

> Andreas makes up stuff about me some more, saying I am making
    > claims and distortions about history.

...and present. And you are. Everybody can read it up.

> I did not.

Not true.

> Most recently I said my recollection was that Genesi planned a
    > 5200B with a Volare V3XT card.

Your recollection? That's funny now as that is what I told you back then after you remembered things wrong as usual. And as I told you numerous times already, that project was not only planned but also came to fruition as a selling product.
    And what about all the other things you said on the last pages of this thread (see my 8 points)?

> I'm pretty near 100% sure about that

You can be. It's an information provided to you by me after you forgot about it.

> but even if I were wrong

You are not in that point, trust me. But you are wrong in everything else.

> it doesn't mean I am making false claims about history.

...and present. You are. See my 8 points. It's full of rectifications of your nonsense claims you made in this very thread.

> I said it was my recollection.

And your "recollection" that such a project existed was right. Everything else of your "recollection" is flawed.

> By saying I recall a 5200B with a Volare card plan, I don't "deny"
    > any other plan.

To quote you from this very thread:

----------
    "Granny talked about the project and he was right in general but he was wrong that it was 5200B."
    ----------
    How can you say he was wrong if you don't deny that MPC5200B plus onboard Volari gfx project announcement exists?

----------
    "The 5200B has a gfx card slot. The 5121e has onboard gfx."
    ----------
    That was your reasoning as to why the Efika with onboard Volari gfx couldn't have been MPC5200B based but must have been MPC5121e based. Why such reasoning if you didn't deny the MPC5200B plus onboard Volari gfx project announcement?

----------
    "I and everyone who recalls that announcement knows that it wasn't a 5200B."
    ----------
    Why do you bring up your recollection of an MPC5121e based project that was supposed to have no gfx chip onboard because the processor already incorporates on-chip PowerVR gfx, when it was about a board with onboard Volari gfx chip? What should that prove, if not that takemehomegrandma and I were wrong?

----------
    "A 5200B device doesn't have onboard gfx."
    ----------
    That's a very blunt evidence that you denied the existence of the MPC5200B plus onboard Volari gfx project takemehomegrandma and I were talking about.

----------
    "The reason that onboard graphics means the board couldn't be 5200B is that the 5200B doesn't have onboard graphics."
    ----------
    Again, very blunt evidence.

----------
    "I don't accept your representations about "MPC5200B with onboard Volari gfx chip" as "fact.""
    ----------
    It's getting even better.

I think that's enough proof that you denied the existence of said project. I guess now you'll come up with your "he's making up quotes I never wrote" lies again.

> All that rubbish he's saying in his numbered list he said I
    > "denied was true" and I did no such thing.

You did. I can provide for all the quotes to prove you did.

> And that crap that *I* insult *him*? What a hypocrite Andreas is! In
    > his very post before that and many other of them he's insulting me!

I insulted you only in direct answers to insults against me. You did start it, for sure. Admittedly, I could have ignored your insults, but then you would have read none of my postings. Sane and factual arguing is apparently not what you're interested in, after all. Else you wouldn't have distracted in every answer post from my sane arguing to your insane insulting.
  • »07.10.09 - 00:07