• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    takemehomegrandma
    Quote:

Zylesea wrote:
    Before Genesi started with the 5121 there were plans to do a 5200 based device with onboard gfx. I have the mails somewhere on my hd. Initially in summer 2005 the idea was to integrate an ATI chip, later the Volari was hot. Thing is, plans emerged and vanished that frequently, that it doesn't really matter. Eveventually it didn't came to a product, thus arguiung about it is rather void.

When playing Poker, or any other card came, you can only play with the cards you have at hand. At one time, the 5200 seemed like a "good-ish" hand. Then came a hand based on the 5121e. Genesi never played it out though, they folded those hands. But in this round, they sit with a Full House, based on the i.MX515, and finally they feel they have a good enough hand to actually chip in and participate in the game.

Their objectives hasn't changed though, they have been *exactly the same* for several years, and they are *still* playing the very same game of Poker. But this time around, unlike the times before, their new hand is good enough to be played out.

Arguing any more over past hands that never came into play is beyond pointless, it's just plain stupid IMHO. Those hands are folded and gone. It's *the future* that is interesting, and it looks like all the future cards of interest to this game Genesi is playing comes from the *ARM* deck of cards! :-)
    MorphOS is Amiga done right! :-)
    MorphOS NG will be AROS done right! :-)
  • »06.10.09 - 15:41