• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Andreas_Wolf
    > No, I'm not distracting, you mental midget.

Again, you're doing it. You're insulting me instead of answering my factual arguments, which on page 6 of this thread have been:

1. Takemehomegrandma didn't talk about an MPC5121e based project but about a prior MPC5200B (plus Volari gfx chip) based project.
    2. Genesi once announced an MPC5200B based Efika with onboard Volari gfx chip.
    3. Freescale's evaluation board for the MPC5200B is called Lite5200B, not 5200B.
    4. The MPC5200B is not a board but a processor and the page you linked to is its product page.
    5. The picture on the MPC5200B product page you linked to shows the Lite5200B and the Media5200. These systems feature the MPC5200B, but they are not the MPC5200B.
    6. The fact that Freescale designed their Lite5200B without onboard gfx doesn't mean Genesi couldn't design an own MPC5200B based board another way, i.e. with onboard gfx chip.
    7. Genesi's announcement of the MPC5200B based Efika with onboard Volari gfx chip is on Genesi's server (powerdeveloper.org) for everybody to see.
    8. There were (at least) two Genesi projects involving Volari gfx: 1st one was an MPC5200B based Efika with onboard Volari gfx chip. It didn't come to fruition. 2nd one was the Efika Open Client with Volari gfx card. That one was delivered and became the reason for Frank "pega-1" Mariak to start Volari driver development for MorphOS.

> I told you, it's that I don't want to waste time with you any more.

And still you are, insulting me. Better read and understand my arguments so we'll reach to a state of factual discussion. But maybe you rather like to continue throwing mud and insulting me instead of arguing like a sane person.

> What you consider your "factual arguments" are just useless, futile
    > constructs to give you an excuse to bicker about something.

The 8 points I listed above are nothing of that. Everybody with half a brain could see. These 8 points are factual statements of mine that you have denied being true despite me having had proven them several times already with the help of external links. It's you who simply cannot accept historical and present facts, but wants to (re)write history and present as he likes.

> Please, wave bye now.

I already waved bye to your sanity long ago.
  • »06.10.09 - 02:14