• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Andreas_Wolf
    > Got to the page and click on "View Product Image."

This picture shows the evaluation board called Lite5200B (already linked to) and the complete development platform called Media5200. Just compare the picture on these product pages to the picture you referred to and you'll see. And is it really that you cannot comprehend that the MPC5200B product page you linked to is about a processor and not about a board? Or you're still playing dumb?

> I'm not distracting

You are. And you're not clever enough for me not noting that.

> I just don't have the time to go with every tiny bit of minutae you
    > bring up.

You have so little time that you're suddenly not only discussing Genesi boards but also want to start discussing Freescale boards?

> At least you acknowledge that the discussion was about boards.

Yes, of course, boards with processors on them.

> It was clear I referred to the board.

No, it was not clear that by "5200B" you referred to Freescale's Lite5200B evaluation board when in the sentence before you were refering to Granny's mention of the MPC5200B *processor* and in the next sentence you were refering to the MPC5121e *processor* and generally the discussion is about *Genesi* boards, not Freescale ones.

> Did I not use the exactly proper terminology?

I think you're intentionally being vague hoping your utter cluelessness doesn't shine through. That's one very bad foundation for a factual discussion.

> It was clear I referred to the board.

No, see above.

> The reason that onboard graphics means the board couldn't be 5200B
    > is that the 5200B doesn't have onboard graphics.

Is it now Freescale's MPC5200B based evaluation board you call "5200B" again? If yes: What has our discussion about Genesi boards to do with Freescale boards? Nobody ever said that Genesi were going to release the Freescale evaluation board when talking about Genesi's announcement of MPC5200B based board including Volari onboard gfx. Not Granny, not me. Why do you counter-argue with a Freescale board's specification at all, then? That doesn't make the slightest sense. Do you really think that because Freescale's Lite5200B lacks onboard gfx, Genesi/bplan couldn't develop an own MPC5200B based board *with* onboard gfx?

> I don't read all of your posts

You're so misinformed that I conclude that you read nearly none of my posts.

> I don't accept your representations about "MPC5200B with onboard
    > Volari gfx chip" as "fact."

You think takemehomegrandma and me are fantasizing? You believe I hacked Genesi's server and placed BBRV's announcement (which I already hinted you at) of a board with MPC5200B and onboard Volari gfx there? Absolutely ridiculous, laughable.

> My recollection is that Genesi was planning to use a Volari 3VXT
    > (or whatever the number is) *card* in the Efika (which is based on
    > the 5200B board), which is nothing like what you're going on about.

Geez, I explained *it all* to you before in the "Volari" thread, including the differences between these two projects, of which one became reality (Efika Open Client with Volari gfx card, the reason for Frank "pega-1" Mariak to start Volari driver development) and the other (and prior) didn't (MPC5200B based Efika with onboard Volari gfx). It's all in the other thread. You just have to read with a powered on brain.

> I don't have the patience to play these games with you anymore.

You're the only one playing a game here, one of deliberate confusion.

> I don't think you're interested in learning anything

...says the one who obviously doesn't read my posts.

> you just want to argue.

No, I want to set you straight on facts. Which is really hard with you being such a lazy bugger.
  • »05.10.09 - 01:48