• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Zylesea
    @ Velcro_SP

I doubt there is much activity around the LimePC. Even if you go to google.cn there aren't that many hits, google products china lead to no hit at all (at least that page which I assume is google products of google.cn). If there were plenty of 5121 devices shipped in China you would find something about that on the net. After the handful of Cherrypals there came not much new from the 5121 side - unfortunately I'd like to add.
    I think the 5121 train has left...

Regarding an Efika with integrated gfx: There were plans to make a 5200 based Efika that comes with an additional soldered Volari gfx chip - but this plan was given up. Later the 5121 plan emerged, and we all know it failed for Genesi.

--

What I would really like to know is what's the issue with NEC's 8610 redtail board. It really seemed pretty nice, but except from a youtube video and a few posts at powerdeveloper there was only one Japanese site with information about that board.
    --
    http://via.bckrs.de

Whenever you're sad just remember the world is 4.543 billion years old and you somehow managed to exist at the same time as David Bowie.
    ...and Matthias , my friend - RIP
  • »02.09.09 - 01:08
    Profile Visit Website