• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    I would consider taking the train if there were one that ran from Riverside, or San Bernardino up to Sacramento, but not this time, as I am bringing lots of Amiga gear to sell at the show, plus my Efika to show MorphOS2.2 and hopefully my G4 PPC MacMini will have version 3.0 of MorphOS to run by then. Plus I will have two passengers again, like last year, or maybe even a third passenger this year. At least we will have fun during the drive up as I now have a car that has a rear seat entertainment system with a roof mounted flip down LCD screen to watch movie DVDs, or hook up a Minimig to and play Amiga games on. It is great to have both a composite input RCA jack plus stereo right and left speaker RCA jacks as well as a 150watt 110volt outlet in the rear of the center console right under the flip down LCD screen. There is also a remote control and a pair of wireless stereo headphones and the radio holds up to 6 DVDs and the front seat passengers can listen to any AM, or FM radio station on the 7 speakers w/external amplified sub-woofer at the same time the radio is playing a DVD movie for the rear seat LCD screen and sending the audio to the wireless stereo headphones, or a CD with mp3 files, or regular audio CDs, so everyone can enjoy their own kind of entertainment at the same time while driving down the road. As much as I like to drive and dislike being a passenger, I will probably give up the wheel and allow someone else to drive some of the time just so I can enjoy playing an Amiga game or two on the Minimig in the rear seat on our way up to AmiWest 2009. I could even use the S-Video output of my Radeon 9250 and an S-Video to Composite adapter to display my Efika and MorphOS on the rear seat LCD screen too, though I am not sure the S-Video output is supported under MorphOS2.2. I will have to give it a try before the trip and see how it works.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »12.06.09 - 08:11