• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Bump!

Back on Topic.

Who is planning on coming to AmiWest 2009 in October at Sacramento, California, USA?

I would love to have some help demonstrating MorphOS2.2 on my Efika to the people attending the show. There was actually quite a bit of interest in looking at it from several people at the show last year and this year the show is going to be longer and hopefully bigger with more attendance.

I am trying to set up a game competition with prizes of Amiga hardware and/or software for the top 3 winners, but have not worked out the details with the show organizers yet.

There is also a chance that Software Hut will be represented at the show and will have some items for sale there in addition to the show's usual sponsor, AmigaKit and Individual Computers.

So, try to fit that weekend into your schedules and make your travel plans now to get there.

Edit: I will also be bringing my G4 PPC MacMini to the show and hope that MorphOS3.0 will be finished by then, or if not, I hope the development team will allow me to run a beta version to show what progress has been made up to that date, but I understand that they may not agree to allow me to have a beta copy. I am waiting for their reply to my request to do what I have stated above.

[ Edited by amigadave on 2009/5/29 11:56 ]
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »29.05.09 - 19:53