• Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    stephen_robinson
    Sure Moderators can contribute, but what they shouldn't do is write agresive, pointless snidey comments such as the above.

Compaire the inteligent reasoned comments by Zylesea to

"Woh !!!! Linking to a 9 months old piece of gossip ......

SnowCat might drop support for some/all G4s, but I doubt it'll drop G5-support."

A nice little sarcist Woh!!! mentiong the age of the gossip, as if I'd linked to another discussion page that 2 days old, or 18 months old as if that would make a difference.

Then theres a complete non sequetor in mentioning the G5, what's that got to with the exclusively G4 macmini?

So in two sentances it's agresive and, well, stupid. Where was the agression in any of my posts? I'm trying to be helpful, I'm trying to bring in food for thought, I try to help people with problems in other threads, sure I may be an clumsy oaf who's not helping, but I've never been so negative to someone as that moderator was with me.

Even more worrying I have in the past mentioned that I run both Amiga OS4.1 and MorphOS and have not expressed a preference towards MorphOS*, Is that the reason for the attack?

Or am making a mountain out of molehil?

Probably.
    :-D

* In fact I like each as about much as the other, they're both good OSs
  • »29.03.09 - 16:39