• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

Andreas_Wolf wrote:
    > almost a 100 post thread of mostly users saying what mac mini they have

Yes, exactly what the thread title proposes.

You mean there is actually a thread that is mostly "ON Topic" in the forums! LOL :-)

I am actually surprised with the amount of information and video clips of MorphOS3.0 running on a MacMini that has already been released, or leaked.

It is smart of the dev team to stay quiet until they are ready to release the first version for MacMini's. It will no doubt still need more work and in no way be complete when first released, but I am sure the dev team has certain goals they wish to have complete before they start charging license fees and getting roasted by some users inside and outside of this tiny community.

The MorphOS team competes with the AmigaOS4.x team and there is a good chance that the AOS4.x team may be working on their own MacMini release, so it could possibly be a bad step for the MorphOS team to release their MacMini release prematurely.

I have no problem waiting quietly, but hope that we will be able to run MorphOS on our Mini's before the end of this year, before June would be even better???
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »26.03.09 - 03:54