• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Ruud
    Quote:

nexus wrote:
    MorphOS's Ambient may have some much more improved functionality but it's (default) "look" is not as amiga-like as AmigaOS4.1's Workbench is (in my opinion at least). What i really miss is to move windows out of the screen or screen draggin itself. On the other hand, you can iconify all windows.

I use the ImAZ skin for Ambient with Ken's Icons which I think gives quite a nice Amiga look. Available from www.five-star.com if you're interested. It would be nice to have screen dragging but it's not so important with modern screen resolutions. As has already been mentioned dragging off screen is available in Ambient.
    The universal iconify is a very nice feature.

Quote:

I never understood why people "hate" the one and only "love" the other or even worse, try to fight the non-liked OS. Our community should work together and lern from each other. I guess, i have a to naiv/romantic few on the amiga community but that's the reason why I'm still here :-)

I don't understand it either. It seems there always has to be at least two "sides".
    "We live, we die, we laugh, we cry"
  • »28.04.09 - 20:47