• Just looking around
    nexus
    The reason is:

To get a differnt few on the things you like!

From my first impression, MophOS works different from AmigaOS4.1, even though both try to keep amiga-like :-) I don't want to say, the one is better or worse then the other rather that both give me different possiblities and that's very good :-)

MorphOS's Ambient may have some much more improved functionality but it's (default) "look" is not as amiga-like as AmigaOS4.1's Workbench is (in my opinion at least). What i really miss is to move windows out of the screen or screen draggin itself. On the other hand, you can iconify all windows.

Both Ambient and Workbench has strong and weak features but I believe both will help me enjoing the amiga experience :-) .. and that on different ways!

I never understood why people "hate" the one and only "love" the other or even worse, try to fight the non-liked OS. Our community should work together and lern from each other. I guess, i have a to naiv/romantic few on the amiga community but that's the reason why I'm still here :-)

So, I really recommend all PegasosII owners to get AmigaOS4.1. It cannot harm you or MorphOS but it can help improve you having fun with your Pegasos and also it can help MorphOS developers to find new ideas!

If MorphOS were available for Sam440ep, I'd also recommend to AOS4.1-users to buy MorphOS.

Open your mind :-)

nexus
    Dye 'em black!
  • »28.04.09 - 13:25