• MorphOS Developer
    Krashan
    If you wanted to expand the site into a full on archive maybe I could purchase a domain name as a contribution?

Well, it becomes a full featured archive. It has search, it has recent, it has browsing by category (click on category of any file), the next thing is to add a page with category tree (not very difficult). The site had it's first professional security audit (two security holes found and fixed, not critical, but anyway) :-).

I plan to add a form, where users can propose a file to be added. I rather prefer quality over quantity however. Not every SDL game port or 5-lines "killer app" is worth archiving (of course there are some great SDL games, some are in the archive already). I also do not plan to archive music modules, pictures, "Bible in AmigaGuide" stuff etc., Aminet is full enough of these. Only MorphOS software, with exception for 68k applications working well on MorphOS and having no native counterparts.

Of course a domain would be a very welcomed contribution. I can set up a virtual host on Apache server then.
  • »23.04.09 - 07:11
    Profile Visit Website