• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    koan
    Quote:

And hows that "cool" for simple homeuser?

See all open windows by swiping 4 fingers down; scroll up, down, left and right in windows using two fingers, do rotations and zooms, etc. Very practical and useful for simple home users.

More software means nothing unless it is good.

Quote:

Thats you and your opinion which is not the issue here.

You totally ignored Linux as a mainstream OS and now you say people don't want Linux. Isn't that your opinion ? Have you actually used it ?

I believe many home users wouldn't care as long as they get fast internet experience and can access all their files. I think they go with the name they know and no thanks to MS marketing propaganda that says open source software is insecure.

If your real purpose is to play games you should get an XBox or a Playstation.

Quote:

I think you're trying to justify things how YOU feel, and not by looking at the bigger picture. Majority don't want what you want.

What do I want ?

I think the majority of people are happy to buy small, cheap computers for surfing web, email and a bit of editing and if that is without Windows then they don't really mind. That is what Eee customers bought, it's crazy to say that most people who bought Eee thought they were getting a Windows box.
  • »02.02.09 - 00:27