hooligan
    Quote:

koan wrote:
    Quote:

Well have you tried corrrecting them by telling they are wrong?

We are talking about non-geek users here but never mind, why are they wrong ?

Theres nothing "cool" in OSX.

Quote:

I recently needed to buy a laptop for working at home so I bought a MacBook Pro. I also have a Core Duo laptop at the office running Windows Vista, less than 2 years old. I have installed all updates and can say without a shadow of doubt that Windows Vista sucks. UAC sucks, explorer crashes almost every day, I get screen flicker, sidebar is annoying - I had to turn it off, the list goes on...

I am with you on this. My Vista installation lasted 45(!) minutes before going back to XP Pro. Vista was a biiig mistake on MS's half.

Quote:

I used to use XP at a previous job and it was OK. Business-like. It was much better. I am not anti Windows per se, I just don't like the style. For example, when I adjust the software volume control why does it always have to "ping" ? Why do I have to squeeze everything onto a single screen ? etc.

XP Pro is without doubt the best major OS available, at least till Win7 is finished(I have heard). It sure has its flaws and is nowhere near perfect but it does the job. Recent years updates finally paid off. I am no Windows-fanboy, quite the opposite, I wish I could have a chance to use MorphOS but sadly atm I can't.
    www.mikseri.net/hooligan <- Free music
  • »01.02.09 - 10:39
    Profile Visit Website