• MorphOS Developer
    CISC
    Quote:

As being Catholic and giving my blessing to another person who is about to starting a dangerous job, even if he is not of my religion, I found your comment rather insulting of my public religious belief, and cheering badly my personal respect and care regarding another user of this forum...

Not at all, and may The Supreme Lord Lucifer anoint him with the fat of enemy combattants and Beelzebub's Demon Legion spread pestilence and death before his feet, for he shall be victorious in all his quests.

Quote:

A forum in which I believed we were all united under the common interest in MorphOS/Pegasos, despite of our age, sex, colour, religion, political belief and so on...

Has anyone indicated otherwise? I'm sure we welcome rapists, murderers, paedophiles, evangelists, polygamists, what-have-you, as long as they don't encourage others to follow their chosen path of mayhem, or otherwise inflict harm or ill intentions on others here (and preferably others as well, but we have little-to-no control over that).

I'm not suggesting you did any of the sort, I'm merely pointing out that it's presumptious of you to impose your belief on someone else without knowing what their belief is (something which you can see I put on a razor-sharp edge above). If your only intent is wishing someone good luck and safe journey, do just that, it's not hard, you should try it some time...

- CISC
  • »06.10.07 - 20:29