• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    cecilia
    Quote:

hopefully you won't get killed over there but, to tell you the truth, I wouldn't have much sympathy if you returned home in a body-bag. You're fighting a bogus/unnecessary war sponsored and engineered by corporate-America (like so many American lead wars of the past). If you haven't realized this by now then you surely deserve whatever misfortune you come accross over there; due to your own stupidity.
    WHAT!!!

listen Arkanoid, I hate this dumb war, but the ones to blame for that are the a$$holes in the white house - NOT the troops.

Please don't confuse policy makers for professional soldiers - Who Don't make Policy

I didn't vote for the current Moron-In-Chief, but as Im not a barabrian I'm not going to kill people to force my views on the rest of the world.

I have been working for education and rational thinking, however. And I hope more Americans realize they need to vote for intelligent people who have actually read the Constitution.

I hope Everyone in the middle east is well and those that are visiting, return home safely.

And soon
    "if you ever slam anyone, for anything, somehow you always end up eating shoe" Targhan
  • »03.10.07 - 20:32
    Profile Visit Website