• Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    dolen
    First I want to introduce myself.
    I´m simply a former Amiga-user as tens of thousands of other people.
    About 7 years ago I had a really funny hobby: my computer!
    When I was at my prime fiddling with aos3.1 some company screw up. After a few years when nothing happened with the amiga I finally came to my senses and bought a dead boring PC with win98.
    After a while I hated computers! I just wanted them to work! (I think thats normal).
    Anyway. A year ago I made an altavista search for "amiga" and looked around a while and was totally surprised that it still existed and that some people still developed for it. And also there were updates (3.5,3.9) and something called morphOS!
    Since then I think I´ve red every newsitem there is about amigaOS and morphOS.

So now here I am stuck again. AmigaOS4 has no hardware but seems to be developed. MorphOS has hardware but the only develpments around it (the OS) seems to come from the users.

So what is happening! MorphOS team read this:
    Can you please make a statement about the future of morphOS. Cause I won´t go buy a new "amiga", learn it inside out and then find myself in a dead end (again). Hopefully AROS will catch up but thats years of waiting! I want my hobby back!
    AmigaOS4 team has declared theire plans. So now its your turn.
    I have money to spend and I´m not the only one.

And you know what! Youre holding the future of the worlds most beutiful desktop OS!
  • »04.01.06 - 14:07