• Targhan
    First, I'm glad to see a topic, any topic, survive in "The Bar". I was afraid that not allowing off topic discussions to appear on the main page might kill the discussions. Thank goodness I my fear was unfounded.

Next, a person's opinion is not slander; however, stating an incorrect opinion as a matter of fact IS slander. If stating something negative, please make sure any and all facts are correct. If you are stating your opinion, please be sure to make it absolutely clear that it is only an opinion.

Finally, about the topic... I don't see the AmigaOne being any more "dead" than before the Q&A, a week ago, or even three months ago. In fact, I didn't find anything about what he said to be shocking or even unexpected. Heck, if anything, I'm glad that he "spoke" with some candor(sp?).

I just hope that this doesn't make the hardcore "redcampers" feel cornered or our own hardcore "bluecampers" feel like they need to strike while the "enemy" is down. Both groups probably will, but I can still hope that everyone will keep a level head...

Besides, if both groups play their cards right, we could coke and pepsi some disgruntled mac users away :-P
    :idea:Targhan

MorphOS portal? www.MorphZone.org
  • »06.06.05 - 22:55
    Profile Visit Website