• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Zylesea
    Well, what to say...
    More than two funky years with the Pegasos. First two month were a bit difficult, but after exchanging my maschine at the Aachen show with an apriled one, it started to rock.
    I'll never forget the forgotten SiS driver on the MorphOS 1.0 package. That took me some time to figure out (serial debugging, hd swaping into my old Amiga and some ircing). Or the ide driver within the first release. Got several updates until it worked. Or the start of the BT-II ml (IIRC my ide probs were the first topic after the several hellos) ...
    I guess since the 1.2 update the Peg became my main system and I trusted the system enough to keep my mails and other important stuff.
    With 1.3 the system started to mature.

Maybe I'll purchase an additional PegII too, but I am also thinking about a neat iBook (my old vaio notebook lacks fun and usability due to only 45 min (heavy load) to 2h (idle) runtime on battery).
    --
    http://via.bckrs.de

Whenever you're sad just remember the world is 4.543 billion years old and you somehow managed to exist at the same time as David Bowie.
    ...and Matthias , my friend - RIP
  • »27.01.05 - 10:27
    Profile Visit Website