• Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    Vincent_X
    Gary, I already relied to your OSNews post there, but in case you check here more often:

"Its in the Technical Specs section of the site. You're right I am being overly picky. Since it just advertises that you can run Mac-On-Linux in bold instead of explicitly saying you can run a MacOS on Mac-On-Linux.

http://www.pegasosppc.com/tech_specs.php

If you can give a better explanation for singling out that particular debian package and bolding it above any other debian feature by all means please do so.

Additionally, bbrv's subsequent posting of David's project on OSNews has no disclaimer or notice about it breaking the Apple EULA if you use Mac-On-Linux for what the programs name suggests.

I don't really see how this can fit in with respecting EULAs, if you know I'd be more than happy for you to enlighten me :)"

-- Edit -- Update --

Uh, it looks like I'm going to writing a EULA Notification Paragraph for David... so there will be some kind of warning. Thankyou David.

Gary, I'm pretty much out of things to complain about at this point - but if want to argue with me, I'll do my best to be entertaining :D

Oh and Bill, I know your not posting that its ok to run OSX just because Apple hasn't sued anyone just after I settled that argument with Magnetic ;)
  • »21.06.03 - 17:43