• Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    Vincent_X
    "WE WILL NOT BE SELLING MAC OS MACHINES PERIOD. END OF STORY."

Then why don't you make that clear on your business site instead of having multiple comments that hint otherwise? Even if your not selling MacOS, advertising something illegal as a selling point is what you are still doing. Its the same thing as if Dell's website said "Our new Inspiron's come with wireless 802.11a so you can download MS Office from Kazaa 5x faster than before!" Does this example make it clear?

"WHAT I DO PERSONALLY IS MY OWN BUSINESS AND YOU SHOULD MIND YOUR OWN."

You are the one that chose to discuss your illegal practices in a public forum and then go so far as to advertise them on your business's public site. Instead of changing things or even recognizing what you were doing was not legal you make excuses. Then when you've run out of excuses you tell me to mind my own business in a public place?

"Now go about your life I will not respond anymore to your insults or allegations."

Fine, don't respond. There really is not much more to say. Obviously business ethics mean very little to you, so I have no reason to think saying anything further will help.
  • »21.06.03 - 04:41