• Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    Vincent_X
    @Magnetic

I guess its not cool to try and be legal? Instead your "adopt the lowest common denomiator" approach is a much cooler motto? Afterall, if Apple isn't going to sue you individually you aren't at risk of getting punished so it really isn't wrong right?

To use your example, if I speed - I know am speeding and doing something wrong. However around here, not everyone seems to know about what the OSX EULA says. (Which by the way, the US isn't the only country that recognizes them.) There is a major difference between knowingly speeding on the highway and encouraging others to use MOL the way people are here. Conveniently not telling others what the EULA states and instead encouraging the rest of the community to participate in whats is going as if its a PegasOS feature could be mistaken for fraudulent claims.

Obviously, this is something Genesi has been careful about as can be see on their website. None of the Apple Operating Systems are listed as "supported" operating systems for PegasOS hardware. Its too bad you seem to have this perception that as long you don't get caught its ok and to also encourage others without at the very least explaining to them what they do might not be legal.

By the way, trying reading my posts. I never said MOL had a problem with altivec, I said it has a problem with hardware graphics acceleration so you don't get the major speed increase of Quartz Extreme.
  • »20.06.03 - 02:01